You’ll have an opportunity to visit a half dozen of our 105 craft brew pubs in Portland. We’ve pointed out some we like, but feel free to experiment and discover your own personal favorites. Not only is the Pearl District a pleasant place to walk, but also home to some of our favorite pubs. These pubs offer sampler trays so you and your group can get small tastes.
Follow This Route
- McMenamins Ringlers Pub – 1332 W Burnside St.
- Rogue Pearl Public House – 1339 NW Flanders St.
- Henry’s Tavern – 10 NW 12th Ave.
- 10 Barrel Brewing Co. – 1411 NW Flanders St.
- Von Ebert Brewing – 131 NW 13th Ave.
- Deschutes Brewery / Portland Public House – 210 NW 11th Ave.
- Backwood Brewing – 231 NW 11th Ave.
- Bridgeport Brewing – 1313 NW Marshall St.
Take the Portland Streetcar NS (north/south) Line to the 10th Avenue and Couch Street stop, just past Powell’s City of Books.
On the Walk
Seven year-round choices, plus seasonals. We like Fresh Squeezed IPA and Black Butte Porter.
Try Hazy IPA and Kingpin Double Red Ale.
Must taste Dead Guy Ale and 10 Hop IPA.
Apocalypse IPA and 16 Barrel barrel-aged double golden ale are must-tastes.
Battle Stations IPA and a dozen other options.
One of the craft brew industry founders, McMenamins operates 60+ brewpubs and alehouses in communities throughout the Portland Metro Area and beyond. What to drink? They have lots of choices, which may be different at each location. The good news: you can order sampler trays. They also offer cider, brandy, wine and whiskey.
The Log Yard IPA delivers a hops punch.